Abey, the makers of MagnaClean, have recently launch a new MagnaClean professional filter to replace the existing Magnaclean…….. The Magnaclean Professional 2
Abey say that the New MagnaClean Professional 2 improves installation with a new Rapid in-line installation while still providing exceptional central heating protection.
The New Magnaclean Professional 2 offers some new benifits including:
- NEW in-line installation – In just two minutes
- NEW versatile installation options
- NEW compact installation for tight spaces
- NEW low profile drain valve – Easier servicing and dosing
- NEW improved valves – Greater reliability
- NEW twin reverse flow – Maximising debris capture
- NEW improved sheath design – Dual non-magnetic capture
- NEW rapid fit connectors for faster servicing
- NEW high perfomance seals
- NEW air vent assembly
MagnaClean® Professional2 has been developed by the industry leading company that pioneered magnetic filtration. ADEY’s filters are already protecting nearly 1.5 million heating systems in UK homes removing virtually 100% of the damaging suspended black iron oxide sludge that builds up in all central heating systems.
The in-line, push-fit, filter not only extends the operational life of the central heating system, it reduces maintenance and heating energy bills as well as reducing carbon emissions.
The versatile filter also enables multiple installation options with a removable spacer positioned between the valves.
If you already have a Magnaclean Professional fitted, I wouldn’t rush out to buy a new Magnaclean professional 2 as the original still offers great protection, how ever if your MagnaClean one of the early MagnaCleans I would advise upgrading with an MagnaClean Upgrade Sheath for added protection, these are available for very little money, click here to read more on this upgrade.